A fresh and vibrant reimagining of the classic 1909 Waite-Smith tarot.
"Beautifully done and poised to become the go-to tarot deck for the century to come, The Weiser Tarot is a vibrant and luminous refresh for the 1909 Rider-Waite-Smith that accentuates the elemental correspondences and updates this popular deck for modern readers." - Benebell Wen, author of Holistic Tarot
The Weiser Tarot is a new edition of the most popular and influential Tarot art ever created, the Rider-Waite-Smith deck, first published in 1909. The cards have been newly repainted — while, of course, preserving Pamela Colman Smith’s original line art — creating a fresh, flowing aesthetic. Additionally, the cards provide Hebrew and astrological correspondences to the Major Arcana, not included in the original Rider-Waite-Smith deck, for those seekers who have interest in Qabalah and astrology.
The accompanying book includes:
- A brief history of the Tarot
- A look at how the Rider-Waite-Smith deck came to be
- The story behind the creation of The Weiser Tarot
- Keywords for interpreting the cards
- Tarot spreads, including a new “Ankh” spread created especially for The Weiser Tarot
- An annotated list of recommended reading for further study
The Weiser Tarot was created to speak to your own personal Tarot needs and desires. Whether you are new to the Tarot or a seasoned card reader, you can use The Weiser Tarot for divination, fortune-telling, self-transformation, spellcasting, or any other purpose.